♥tHaNks t0 aLL♥

♥ FoLLow Me ♥

.:: Our Solemnization ::.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

♥♥ Errr.. Cinta ♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 3

demam>> aiyak.. jangkit2...

haha...lawak tol..2hari lepas...si busyuk ni demam..tup2 mlm td ak lak yg demam..
sehari xdtg kelas..terbaik la...kikiki...
ngee...
kuikui...demam berjangkit..wlupon jarak jauh berbatu2..pergh..ayat..
hehe...
weee..nway bru pas jumpe die...
 teman knda g carsem..dak ni ade interview..hehe..
pastu g mam..jalan2 kt gm then balik umah..hehe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

megan fox naked pics , paris hilton
I am soooo excited for the Diablo Cody-penned flick that stars Megan Fox as a high-school cheerleader who kills boys and Amanda Seyfried (the eldest daughter on Big Love) as her BFF. And today Laremy sent me a link to the “red band” trailer, which I guess in filmophile speak is the trailer that is NOT suitable for all audiences. It’s even better than the previous trailers I’ve seen for this flick. It’s not embeddable, but you can watch it here. The screen-grab of a naked Megan Fox is above. Don’t say I never do anything nice for you guys. megan fox naked
megan fox naked pictures
I know you can’t really put actors or celebrities into two categories, but I’m going to right now: There are the people who really, really enjoy being celebrities, and then there are the people who came by it maybe by accident. I’m one of those people who fiercely guards their privacy, so I hate doing interviews. megan fox naked
megan fox naked pics
Finally! Megan Fox will have her fist honest-to-goodness sex scene in a movie! It’s all in the upcoming film entitled Jonah Hex, based on the popular comicbook series. megan fox naked pictures